Two subjects in my list of things I am fascinated with is the Viking Age and Iceland. So when you have both featured as a book I must tell you its an amazing thing to read. Viking Age Iceland by Jesse Byock goes into such amazing details of what life, society and more was like in Iceland during the Viking Age and the author has the credentials for writing on this topic as well. He is a Professor of Old Norse and Medieval Scandinavian Studies at the University of California(UCLA) and Professor at UCLA’s Cotsen Institute of Archaeology as well as directs the Mosfell Archaeological Project in Iceland.
- Ghostwolf on Loki and Logi: Here Are My Thoughts
- Wenona Garland on Goddess Lilith: Origin, Working with Her and More
- Eiríkr Haf Úlfrsson on Goddess Lilith: Origin, Working with Her and More
- Kat (Peaceful Unity) on Goddess Lilith: Origin, Working with Her and More
- Sarah on Tarot: An Introduction