This shirt is dedicated to the Norse Goddess Hel. The Stave is one I created I call the Svartar Rúnar Stafur af Hel which means the Black Runes Stave of Hel. The Icelandic Runic inscription above says Hin fagra gyðja Hel which means The beautiful Goddess Hel.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Athletic Heather is 85% cotton, 15% viscose
• Charcoal Heather is 60% polyester, 40% cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.5 oz/yd² (186.48 g/m²)
• Soft-washed and tight-knit mid/heavyweight material
• Relaxed fit
• Extra soft surface
• Sleeveless drop arm
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
There are no reviews yet.