This shirt is dedicated to the Norse God Máni. The Stave is one I created which I call Tunglið Galdur (The Moon magic). The Younger Futhark Runic inscription is Old Norse and says Sæmiligr Máni which means Honorable Máni (Moon).
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Athletic Heather is 85% cotton, 15% viscose
• Charcoal Heather is 60% polyester, 40% cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.5 oz/yd² (186.48 g/m²)
• Soft-washed and tight-knit mid/heavyweight material
• Relaxed fit
• Extra soft surface
• Sleeveless drop arm
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
There are no reviews yet.