This shirt is dedicated to the Norse Allfather Óðinn and has a Stave I created which I call Óðinn’s Myrkr Stígr (Odinn’s Dark Path). It is a Stave to embrace, journey into, discovery and seek the knowledge of the dark side of Óðinn’s magick. In Younger Futhark Runes above the Stave it says Óðinn’s Myrkr Stígr.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Cover-stitched armholes and waistband
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Matching drawcords
• Front pouch pocket
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, or Nicaragua
There are no reviews yet.